fsscr013.jpg

fsscr014.jpg

fsscr012.jpg

fsscr016.jpg

fsscr019.jpg

fsscr020.jpg

fsscr021.jpg

fsscr022.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice pics David! In pic #3, looks to be cold and windy (the way the river is kicking up)!

Good job, glad to see you have your 172 back again!

Rick :cool:

Thanks Rick. Finally had a couple hours to myself to do a little sightseeing!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David - Nice way to see the city, by flight sim!!! Years ago, I rented a Cherokee 180 from Westchester county airport. I had no idea about the surrounding area, used the Hudson River as my main reference point and stayed north, very clear of all the NYC air traffic. At least you can do your sight seeing with the sim without getting into trouble! :rolleyes:

David - Nice way to see the city, by flight sim!!! Years ago, I rented a Cherokee 180 from Westchester county airport. I had no idea about the surrounding area, used the Hudson River as my main reference point and stayed north, very clear of all the NYC air traffic. At least you can do your sight seeing with the sim without getting into trouble! :rolleyes:

That would be a great way to see the city!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks very much for the sightseeing flight David! :cool::cool::eek:

Welcome!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David, when you take off from La Guardia, using the same runway that Capt. "Sully" Sullenberger used, please watch out for the geese.

Nice landing at Newark !

Jim

Man excellent point!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks all. Just having a little fun and venting some frustration. :rolleyes:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The FAA will hold you accountable for your actions David. ;) Anyway, thank you the NY tour. :)

:D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm surprised you weren't shot down. :eek: And your "Honk if you Love Geese" bumper sticker was a little provocative. :rolleyes: -- Bob

I'm so glad flight sim is not that realistic! :eek:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

An awesome flight adventure in the big apple. Enjoyed your pics very much David.

Best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

An awesome flight adventure in the big apple. Enjoyed your pics very much David.

Best wishes.

Khalid

Thanks Khalid. Nice to have a little fun from time to time. Maybe LA next.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Okay, David, I'm ready to follow you into New York City! Just pick out some nice airports with very little snow and slush. I don't want to mess up my new greeen paint job!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]208001[/ATTACH]

Sounds good! Don’t want to mess up a nice plane like that!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice Rick. You've been keeping this green Waco a secret,

No, Jim, I just found it last night, early this morning! Nice little Waco!

FS2002 - FS2002 Aircraft

FS2002/FS2004 Waco Classic Biplane

[ Download | View ]

Name: ccwaco4.zip

Size: 3,643,296 Date: 08-10-2003 Downloads: 12,223

FS2002/FS2004 Waco Classic Biplane. This modern fully equipped aircraft is produced by the Waco Classic aircraft Corporation and can be seen around the world giving lucky passengers their first ride in an open cockpit biplane! This package includes six variants of the aircraft, four wheeled and two on floats. From Custom Classics (Lynn and Bill Lyons).

Add Comment

Rick

Archived