Beech D-18 Logan Air (FSX)

peer01

A scheduled virtual evening flight from Edinburgh in Scotland to Stavanger in Norway.

FSX Gold edition incl. Acceleration

Freeware Beech D-18

Freeware FSX Edinburgh scenery

Freeware Scottish landclass

Freeware AON (Airports of Norway) sceneries

Freeware Norwegian mesh

Freeware Drzewiecki grass textures

Freeware HDE-V2 clouds

Plese click on the pics to enlarge:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Over the river Forth and the famous train bridge

06.jpg

07.jpg

Leaving Edinburgh behind

08.jpg

09.jpg

Cruising over beautiful Scotland

10.jpg

11.jpg

Time to cross some salt water

12.jpg

The rest of the flight in the reply*****

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Jan! I've taken a liking to the Beech D18S, I have 8 in various D18S liveries, 2 in the C45, and just recently, 3 liveries in the Volpar tri-gear! I had gotten away from flying the taildraggers for the longest time, and it took me a lot of practice and advice from our fellow flight simmers out there! This particular line of the Beech seems to demand a lot more attention to landings than any of the other taildraggers I have. If I didn't like the looks of them or like the way they perform, I would have give up on them long ago, but I hung in there! Very pleased with them!

Enjoy them, and by the way, I have even seen them on floats! That way, you get to reuse them again! :rolleyes:

Rick :cool:

Well. Yes! I hope that's a positive comment Gerard....:rolleyes:

Of course it's a positive comment!!:mad: That comes from the time I was flying in the area of Norway

Do you want I make a un-positive comment!

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

sigh! See? Go ahead my french friend, do as you like, speak out loud, i had my pills for lunch...... Nothing bothers me....:pilot::o

lol

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

If your pills are working as you claim, then why the angry emoji. :D

shhhh…! adamb, you going to trigger a unwanted crisis at Jan! You likely read wrong! :):):)

Archived