Nearly there..

jankees

I have a form of color blindness, it's like a green red color blindness, but I can see the difference between green and red unless it's at a certain aptitude. LEDs can be a PITA. But that plane looks orangeish red. Not as red as a life saver, but a little more red than a pumpkin.

OOM errors? Read this.

"The great thing about flight simulation is that in real life there are no do-overs." - Abraham Lincoln c. 1865

An awesome weather website with oodles of Info. and options.

Wile E. Coyote would be impressed.

Satisfied now? Huh! :mad: It's how the plane is lighted! OK! In JK's last pic it's orange. OK. But in his first pics it's RED. VERY red. The most red I've ever seen. What a red! Extraordinary red! And that's how it is! The first one who denies it can see his own red nose!
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

But in fact, it's not exactly the same red than the one in the other thread? (where I answer it was red by both ends, but not in the middle) :):)
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Archived