Pan Am Falcon 20....

tareco

...just trying something on the newly released Falcon 20.

Downloaded it a few hours ago.

Its a lovely model, with accurate visual shape and details...sadly not fully completed.

It has a lot of potential, but...

oh well, freeware never the less.

PANAM F20.jpg

That really is nice! When you say, "not fully complete," does that mean the developer left some items out and you have to finish it to make it right?

It is a very nice looking download, what a shame to have something that nice that was put out there without it being a finished product!

Enjoy! Rick :cool:

That really is nice! When you say, "not fully complete," does that mean the developer left some items out and you have to finish it to make it right?

It is a very nice looking download, what a shame to have something that nice that was put out there without it being a finished product!

I have it and think it is fairly complete. It does have missing pilot/copilot in outside view. It flies rather nicely;) Where did you find the Pan Am repaint?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=219&id=24783

falcon.jpg

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

...almost there....having a bit of difficulty aligning the PanAm globe in the tail, with the rudder...and the Pan Am titles next to the left cockpit window are also misaligned...due to the way it is modelled I think...

now is there a problem if I upload this, being a trade mark, etc?!?!

If this goes well, I plan doing a few more, Roll Out Colours, French Air Force, some Private ones, too....

later,

rc

f1.jpg

Well, being a picky person when it comes to textures , mainly, thats what I actually meant !

I'm solving that now...then with the authors kind permission, if possible, I will share these repaints...

having a pilot there or not, it doesnt really bother me, though it would be nice having a couple of them "flying" the plane...

;)

It's always a pleasure to custom a plane to one's needs. I mostly have done that since I flightsim in FS :) Not that my skills are great but some points are in fact easy to tweak!
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Indeed!;-) I suffer from the same "ilness" myself....! I love texturing....When Miltons Mallard was being created,

I gave my very best for those interiors to look their best! And Milton would go one step further with my constant "demands"!;-)

Hes an amazing designer! Whish I could create these, but I cannot....

In the end what we are trying to do here is to achieve, or try to, in my case, a very immersive experience, right?

Rest assured I will do my best as well for this Falcon, since a good freeware Falcon is so hard to find!;-)

Rc

It's always a pleasure to custom a plane to one's needs. I mostly have done that since I flightsim in FS :) Not that my skills are great but some points are in fact easy to tweak!

Well, I would love to!

Have emailed the author of this model, not sure I will have a reply,

but if I do I will ask for his permission to release my textures.

No problem.

Rc

Excellent! Will you upload your paint and fixes here and/or SOH?

what we are trying to do here is to achieve, or try to, in my case, a very immersive experience, right?

Completely agree! :pilot:

Like you say, not that much easy when wants of a airplane needs advanced skills :):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Thank you Larry, most kind of you.

I have in the meantime textured the passenger cabin, with;

- photoreal seats, all leather ;-)

- vintage looking carpet,

- side panels,

- ceiling

- new bulkhead textures,

- and the integrated stairs are now fully textured as well.

What a visual difference now when you are on the ground, with that door open.

Added textures on the nose gear well, too, since the main gear wells "textures" are non existant for that matter,

it does look different already! ;-)

Printscreens tomorrow ok?

Bear with me.;-)

Later,

Rc

Your PAA paint looks very good to me. :cool: :cool: :)

Archived