A lot of beer arriving at Phoenix-C-97 epic landing (FSX)

peer01

HA! Here we are! Some of you had doubts, but Jim's beer made it over the Pond in one piece. We have to wait for Customs approval and after that a short ride to Tucson. I'm very proud about this. No more broken bottles, cans and barrels! See you soon Jim!

FSX Gold Edition incl. Acceleration

Freeware Boeing C-97 Strato Freighter by Manfred Jahn and Team

Freeware Phoenix Sky Harbor airport scenery by Mach-1 Design Team

Freeware Drzewiecki grass textures

Freeware HDE-V2 clouds.

On final over the mountains West from Phoenix

Please click on the pics to enlarge:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

The touch down in the reply*****

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Too late! My lust is in the dust:(

"I hear that!"

I was beginning to worry about Jim. He hasn't been on here all day. He's signed in now, he's probably cleaning out the fridge to make room for some of the beer! What a shame, what did I say earlier, "It's only 100 miles Phoenix to Tucson" and anything can happen when Jan is in charge!:rolleyes:

Jim - I have about 10 cans of Bud Light in my fridge, I could have mailed you the 10 and you would have already had time to drink them all by the time your shipment arrives from across the pond!

I thought by now, Jan would have had a College marching band at the airport in the anticipation of his arrival? NOT!

Rick :cool:

gotta have beer with my Mexican food

Yes! That noble Dutchman has ventured into Tex-mex land! With the local dryness maybe he will reach safe! Let's wait!

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Oh Jim, there was a little discussion on the highway because of the beer damage. I signed a contract that you are responsible for the cleaning business. And I found two undamaged bottles, you'll get them when you pay the bill. Sorry we couldn't have dinner. See you! :)
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived