DX box not showing the Display setting tab in FSX Acc.

berlopez

As the title say the dx box iss not displaying anymore in my installation of FSX Acc. The box went missing or I did something to make it go ?

I've searched the net for a solution and found that adding D3D10=0 And changing the 0 for a 1 would help...Mmmmm It doesn't;I still even after restart of FSX and checking the display settings window there is no box ????

Can anyone assist ?

Berlopez

As the title say the dx box iss not displaying anymore in my installation of FSX Acc. The box went missing or I did something to make it go?

I've searched the net for a solution and found that adding D3D10=0 And changing the 0 for a 1 would help...Mmmmm It doesn't;I still even after restart of FSX and checking the display settings window there is no box ????

Can anyone assist?

Berlopez

Forgotten the Service Packs? - Or more likely the actual Acceleration addon installation? It's a separate disk.

What is the version number of the sim per FSX.exe?

You are looking at FSX/Settings/Customize/Graphics page and there is no DX10 Preview box above Lens Flare and Light Bloom? First time I've heard of one that was there and then go missing. Any change of graphics card in your computer?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived