Another Milton Shupe download, AERO COMMANDER 500

Found out about this reading a post in the FS2004 section. Wow, here lately, I am batting 1000 on Milton Shupe downloads. This one, I wasn't sure of, it had FS2004 written all over it, but it downloaded fine and flies great in my FSX system!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]205115[/ATTACH]

Rick :cool:

I had that one for a while also, but I think there is a native FSX Aero Commander by Milton Shupe, also.;)

FSX - FSX General Aviation FSX Aero Commander AC500

[ Download | View ]

Name: ac500fsxpkg.zip

Size: 42,083,199 Date: 01-29-2018 Downloads: 1,498

ac500fsxpkg2.gif

ac500fsxpkg.gif

fbq1.giffcq1.gif FSX Aero Commander AC500. Package includes one model, custom panels and era gauges, custom sounds, custom flight model, and three liveries. Compatible with all the original repaints. Simple installation; lots of Aero Commander fun. By Milton Shupe. Gauges by Scott Thomas, textures by Andre Folkers, and sounds by Gary Jones.

[TABLE=align: center] [TR=bgcolor: #EFEFEF] [TD]

[/TD] [TD]

[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]arrow-right.pngMore Details

[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] firstnew-comment.png Add Comment [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Simple, Milton Shupe and team = payware quality for $0.00

John Cottreau

John - Yes, you are absolutely correct there! So nice to go looking for his freeware, knowing you will have a nice download, something to enjoy right off the bat!

Thanks - Rick :cool:

I had that one for a while also, but I think there is a native FSX Aero Commander by Milton Shupe, also.;)

Thanks Charlie. I didn't remember seeing this download, but, doesn't matter! I deleted the 2004, and installed the native FSX Commander! 21.3MB larger download, but just at a quick glance, the panel appears to be more up-to-date. It will be worth the change I am sure!

Nice video Jim! That plane looks so nice in the air! Only complaint I have, I don't like the sound that the engines make from inside the cabin. I've tried everything that I can think of, sounds from other aircraft, but no help. I can live with it!

Jim - What airport is this shot from? Each year, I love to watch the trees change color as the days go by. When I first noticed it, I thought I was losing my marbles, but it really does change automatically!

Automatically it changes with the date, or manually, just set the month to late September, or early October, and you'll get color. I guess that your latitude might also come into play ...... The photo above is at the Southwest end of the main runway at JFK.

Jim

I also like watching the trees change. The pic's below were taken somewhere in the UK. >>>>

tb3.jpg

tb2.jpg

tb1.jpg

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

Yes, FSX is not that bad to seasonal changes, albeit some time ahead sometime. And that's true worldwide as I even checked that for, for example, tropical areas!
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Archived