PHNL-RJAA After Departure

krodrig1

Hi Ken! Nice display of a very nice bird, the 747, which will not allow itself to die! They are being picked up left and right by air cargo companies to continue their life serving the aviation industry many more years! Glad to see it, hate looking at those aircraft bone yards out west!

Welcome to this flight sim community. A lot of nice guys and gals, enjoying the same thing you like, we look forward to your participation! And we do like to have a good time in the process!

Rick :cool:

Oh yes, we certainly are a wonderful community of people. I, for instance, am a young, noble and natural born airman. And an honest business man. :rolleyes: So you can always rely on me. I mean most of the time. But there are certain members here....;):D::pilot:
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh yes, we certainly are a wonderful community of people. I, for instance, am a young, noble and natural born airman. And an honest business man. :rolleyes: So you can always rely on me. I mean most of the time. But there are certain members here....;):D::pilot:

AND Ken, as you can see and hear, it is very hard for Jan to "be humble!" But somehow, he manages to let it out every chance he gets!

Rick :cool:

Yes Ken WELCOME ! You will find that this here Screen Shot forum to be the best in the community. But what Peer01 failed to tell you is, that he is also an escaped jailbird.

The World Famous GBJim, Pilot Extraordinary.

gb4.jpg

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

But there are certain members here....

Hey! I won't spoil welcoming that new member, but Jan has further a certain tendency to be dishonest with his forum co-members :):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

But there are certain members here....;):D::pilot:

Why do I get that "nose-punchy" feeling I'm being talked about here?? Welcome Ken, keep the pics coming. We usually ignore anyone with pink sunglasses as they are not really what they seem to be!:eek:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived