Cessna 150 Floatplane

"Should doctor Jan"

Oops! I meant 'Should see that with doctor Jan!' I think Jan is the best qualified to judge in terms of airplane, and varied floating vehicles :)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

"Should doctor Jan" I heard that! :mad:

I think Jan needs a lot of doctoring. Especially after trading nose punches.:rolleyes: I'd suggest a Plastic Sturgeon. By the way here's one now!

singingfish.jpg

P.S. Great shots of the float plane, Colin;)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I think Jan needs a lot of doctoring. Especially after trading nose punches.:rolleyes: I'd suggest a Plastic Sturgeon. By the way here's one now!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]203120[/ATTACH]

P.S. Great shots of the float plane, Colin;)

I agree those are great shots of the float plane. Though I'd think a 150 would be pretty under powered to push all that extra drag through the air. I bet the net weight capacity is truly low! :eek:

Michael

OK a question for Mr Zippy. How'd you ever get a picture of His Peerness with his sunglasses off? :p:p

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I agree those are great shots of the float plane. Though I'd think a 150 would be pretty under powered to push all that extra drag through the air. I bet the net weight capacity is truly low! :eek:

Michael

OK a question for Mr Zippy. How'd you ever get a picture of His Peerness with his sunglasses off? :p:p

Michael, you are just confused. That's the plastic sturgeon who's gonna do the doctorin' on his Peerness!:rolleyes::p

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Michael, you are just confused. That's the plastic sturgeon who's gonna do the doctorin' on his Peerness!:rolleyes::p

I guess that works. Silly me, I thought it looked like the same guy, just without the sunglasses. I'll have to apologize to the plastic sturgeon!! :o:o

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived