Help please!?...Wilco 7X and CRJ VC merge.....

tareco

Gentlemen, need your help. Any gentle sould outhere willing to give me a hand, as I have no idea on how to do this....tried it twice, only to have the Falcon 7X made invisible.....its a beautiful visual model, a few glitches here and there, a bit of a rushed model for a payware add on,sadly, but still...what really is killing me is the fact that the cockpit instruments make my Sim stutter....the cockpit bmps are ok, but if the gauges are installed, its really annoying....and frustrating....so again, anyone please willing to help me in order to have the wilco jet visual model showing with the CRJ virtual cockpit ? Please?!........thank you in advance, Id appreciate it.

Manu

image.jpeg

Why in the world would you attempt to use a 2 engine cockpit and gauges with a triple engine jet? Oh the humanity...somebody kill me now :confused:

Can't you just disable the 7X gauge one by one until you find the ones responsible for the stuttering?

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Why in the world would you attempt to use a 2 engine cockpit and gauges with a triple engine jet? Oh the humanity...somebody kill me now :confused:

Can't you just disable the 7X gauge one by one until you find the ones responsible for the stuttering?

Yeah, maybe a Falcon 50 VC instead!

thumbnail.jpg

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

That's better MR Z

https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/51/813

tareco, are there separate .mdl files for the exterior and interior inside the Model folder? Or are they like some aircraft combined into one?

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Archived