Retract the Spoilers/Speed Brakes Question......NEED HELP

Not sure how this happened but somehow the spoilers on the right side of my aircraft have extended and won't retract, at least I can't find a way to retract them. Anybody have any suggestions how I can fully retract them and get this plane back to normal. By the way it's all aircraft. Thanks

Untitled-1.jpg

Assign keys for 'aircraft (reload)' and for 'repair and refuel'.

Then use (one of) them.

It's wrong in your saved default flight? Then restore the original default flight. A fault in a saved flight will show every time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I like the hammer myself.

When I was in the Corps, we called that the "percussive troubleshooting" technique.

When in doubt, get a bigger hammer! Works great.

Especially on the delicate Westinghouse (the famous Circle Bar W. Look at their older logo...) radar components.

Just don't spill your coffee into it!

And remember, it's always the white wire. Just because that's the only color they use matters not!

Have fun all!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Hello John,

I think if you press "z" key on your keyboard to disengage the Autopilot master on/off toggle. Your spoilers should relax, and any other Autopilot control surface HOLD'S that have been set will also be relaeased back into your control.

Cheers Jethro

Hello John,

I think if you press "z" key on your keyboard to disengage the Autopilot master on/off toggle. Your spoilers should relax, and any other Autopilot control surface HOLD'S that have been set will also be relaeased back into your control.

Cheers Jethro

That's worked for me so far. Having said that, when I was in the Corps Phantom Tweak's concept was used on a pretty regular basis. :o

Rupert

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

'.. don't force it - use a bigger hammer..'. In the Air Force we called that '7th Level Maintenance'. Ha!

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived