IL-18 Aeroflot Moscow Sheremetyevo-Moldova Chisinau (FSX)

peer01

In my post above I am converting my FSX to Classic only, I gave it a kick start by using CalClassics ai aircraft plus the flight plans, they all worked fine.

i have also been adding some other oldies day by day and create some fictional plans for them.

I have been adding some military aircraft too, and been having fun with some lighter models doing TnG's, I have a mix of FS9 and FSX models, some I have had to tweak to fly as ai.

Col.

Well... the Cal Classic method looks like a good alternate to the trafficAircraft.bgl one! I will report that in my site :)

" but this goes far beyond my PC knowledge" Peer, are going oldtimer?! I think that you should have a look with the Cal Classic method. It might be tiedous too but far less in my opinion than the one of the FSX SDK. Have some good glass of Chablis, and good luck! :)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

The part with the Chablis went OK! Tralalalala! :o:o:o

NOT EXACTLY!! As of the last time I checked G'erard still owes me at least a case of Margaux! I have a few cases of '95 in house. But I was hoping he'd send something a little more "classic!" '95 is a good year but certainly not a classic year!!:eek:

Rupert

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Oh, I forgot to tell you Michael, Gerard's Margaux was accidentally delivered to my home. :rolleyes: Sorry! Tasted very nice, some great classic bottles. Perhaps you can ask Gerard to send some more bottles? (to my address that is ) I knew you would understand, you're a real friend. Thanks!
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Get control of yourself man, i'm not going anywhere. :D Things were pretty darn slow here for a long time Jan, so I put more time in at Orbx. By the way, Orbx is doing the Netherlands, now i'll be able be see exactly what your up to. ;)
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm a very reliable young airman!(

Of course I would not put to question your honesty! :) I was just putting that of the intermediary :)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Oh, I forgot to tell you Michael, Gerard's Margaux was accidentally delivered to my home. :rolleyes: Sorry! Tasted very nice, some great classic bottles. Perhaps you can ask Gerard to send some more bottles? (to my address that is ) I knew you would understand, you're a real friend. Thanks!

OMG!! I hope it wasn't 1982!!!!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived