What's the name of the "flying cross-hairs"

bushp04

Good evening,

Does anyone remember the file name of the little flying gadget that you could slew into any position (say, up in the tower where you had a 360 deg view if you turned your joystick)?

I remember having a lot of interesting times watching airports with heavy AI traffic with this little do-hickey. Whoever created it modeled it to resemble two

approx. 6' lg pipes adjoined at 90 deg about mid-point of each, thus the appearance of the cross hair.

Thanks!

bushp04

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Fly Southern, Y'all"

bushp04

Thanks zip!

Found it, clicked on the link he gives..at first nothing happened, so I did work on another little project for a while, then my PC notified me that I had a completed download---it was the cross hairs! :) May have just a slower (or busy) broadband. Anyway, the file name that downloaded is Crosshairs_Plus.zip, for your reference.

Thanks much!

Len

P.S.--"Later that same day..."

Well, how do you do, Guvnah? I finally got around to opening the download mentioned above Crosshairs_Plus.

The Flightsim.com gave me a suggested search term named (you only get the one guess!:rolleyes:) "FinneyGroundCrosshairs_plus."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Fly Southern, Y'all"

bushp04

Archived