Banking away from DTW

fsscr003.jpg

Moon shot

fsscr004.jpg

Approach - 7L

fsscr009.jpg

In warmer climates

fsscr010.jpg

Let me out of this thing. I smell sea air.

fsscr011.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great concept! And also great shots. Having said that, I must also advise "be careful what you wish for!!" There have been some truly horrendous weather patterns dumping all kinds of damage on the Gulf Coast, Atlantic Coast, etc.

I have several friends who have condos in Florida who can't afford the homeowners insurance, the association assessments for weather related repairs, or the cheap costs their units are selling for today!!

TBTG!! We sold our Destin Fl. condo before the "Global Warming" cost issues starting ramping up!!!!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Great concept! And also great shots. Having said that, I must also advise "be careful what you wish for!!" There have been some truly horrendous weather patterns dumping all kinds of damage on the Gulf Coast, Atlantic Coast, etc.

I have several friends who have condos in Florida who can't afford the homeowners insurance, the association assessments for weather related repairs, or the cheap costs their units are selling for today!!

TBTG!! We sold our Destin Fl. condo before the "Global Warming" cost issues starting ramping up!!!!

Michael

Funny you should mention that. I still have a house in central Florida (retirement home) recently took on damage from Irma. Getting it repaired. I am kind of curious what it might do to my rates. It 's my first claim so hopefully there won't be issues. Time will tell!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi! Like us in Europe, I see you're longing for the end of winter in the US! On a other hand, night pictures are hard to take.
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Hi! Like us in Europe, I see you're longing for the end of winter in the US! On a other hand, night pictures are hard to take.

Never liked winter to start with! The night shots are not great unless you are around a big city.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great job David! I'm also in for better temps :):cool::cool:

Thanks!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A fine series of night pics. David. I like that moon shot. :cool: :cool: :)

Thank you

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived