My Boeing 737-200 Serviced at The Gate

First leg of my circuit today, Brussels (EBBR)-Milano Malpensa (LIMC). That beautiful Boeing 737-200 ;) is serviced as she just arrived to the gate :pilot:

732ga.jpg

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Looking good

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi! Will I have to watch my English to avoid any unvoluntarily understatement? ;) ;)

No you're good! Azarro, I think I spelled that right, (his given name is Bob) likes to jump in with puns from time to time.:rolleyes: It's not personal! He picks on all of us from time to time. And some of us give him back as much as he puts out!

As I'm sure you've noticed, almost everyone gets razzed from time to time on this board. It's part of why we like this board! :cool:And your English is certainly a lot better than my French!!:o

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Thanks Michael, that's a nice message:cool: On a other hand, if I remember well, that forum was already alike --maybe not with all the same participants-- when I took part there for the first time :)

As far as my English is concerned, it's mostly because when I started flightsim and the Internet, there were no French-speaking sites and ressource.

Hence, mostly through writing my websites, or that forum, I vastly improved my English (i had learned it since the secondary school, then specialized (law) English at the university, and eventually from my journeys here and there worldwide)

But don't mind, of both languages I learned at school, the first and --should be- main, was German :):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Archived