Captain Sim Legendary 727

gdr54

I know this is a older version of their 727 program but can anybody direct me as to how the cargo bin doors and the rear stairs opens. I checked the aircraft config file and it has a shift+T function for that but it is not operating. My shift+T and W work ok in other payware and freeware aircraft so I wondering whats up. The manual is saying shift+T but no luck.

The passenger door and capts. window open as they should.

Thank you

GDR54

Tried shift E then 1. 2. 3

1 opens the captains side indie, 2 opens passenger door and three does nothing. The confit file says there is a function with shift+T according to the manual says is suppose to raise/ lower tail stairs and also the cargo doors. My TDS , OpenskyPolsky ect Shift+T and Shift+W open doors cargo doors tail stairs ect

I was just curious why it was not working and I do realize it's their 727 platform is old.

I recall that Captain Sim first FSX 727 back in 2008 time frame only had 2 throttles

GDR

The manual should also tell you what function is assigned to Shift+T, usually it's a function not used elsewhere on that aircraft type such as Water Rudder, Tail Hook, Concorde Visor and so on. If you already use Shift+T on other aircraft, you may want to change the existing assignment to Ctrl+Shift+T, FS will tell you if that's already in use and ask if you want to change it anyway.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Archived