Mission Planes

Why yes, yes I do! Have you ever noticed down at the bottom of the Missions is a lttle box you can put a checkmark in that says "Enable changes"? Put a check in there and when your selected Mission starts you can pause it and change aircraft, weather, time of day, etc.

Missions.JPG

Now if you are looking to make a "permanent change of aircraft, that can be done also. Let me know.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

As usual Mr Zippy, you are correct. Having said that I will make one additional comment. If the poster is hoping to earn a reward for completing the changed mission, it won't happen.

"Enable changes in selected Mission (no rewards given)"

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

As usual Mr Zippy, you are correct. Having said that I will make one additional comment. If the poster is hoping to earn a reward for completing the changed mission, it won't happen.

"Enable changes in selected Mission (no rewards given)"

Michael

Yep, I've noticed that also.....but there have been times when I have made changes to Missions like changing the C-172 for the Sitka landing mission to a 747 (that was fun!) and after the successful landing I still received the reward. Not sure if it was because I had flown it many times before also receiving the reward?? Also used a 747 for the Telluride landing Mission....Scary!:eek:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Yes,

Now I'll have to see how scary a 747 is at Telluride!!:eek::eek::eek:

With speed brakes and auto-brake the landing at Telluride wasn't too bad. However trying to taxi is a bitch. And taking off a loaded 747 with no stall in almost calm winds there is no picnic either!!

As to the mission credit, I already had that mission in my credits list using the suggested Lear. So I can't verify one way or the other whether that flight might have earned a mission credit.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived