add on to control jets with one throttle

Slipshank

anyone know the name of the addon to fix this, or any other updates to make p3d v3 better? thanks

I think you need to explain yourself more clearly. P3D includes all sorts of user options for throttle, but there is nothing that needs `fixing`.

Please explain what the problem is, what you have done to research and solve it and what hardware you are running that requires such a solution?

If all you are looking for is a wider range of options then perhaps you are thinking of FSUIPC.

The key update to make P3D better is a faster computer and matched graphic card, professional grade hardware such as yokes and joysticks, rudder pedals and throttle assemblies.

You can map your throttles in FSUIPC, the latest version is available here:

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

There are plenty of add-ons which work with P3D v3, whether they improve it is a matter of opinion :rolleyes: but what did you have in mind exactly?

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I don't see the problem. By default, if all you have is ONE throttle, P3D will map all engines to that throttle. If you want to control an individual engine you just press E1 or E2, etc. This has been default behavior in FSX and P3D.

So nothing needs "fixing".

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

Archived