Error Msg - FSSound.dll

paulfar

Just installed a panel with cabin announcements. I placed the FSSound.dll module in the FS9 Modules folder and entered the following in the FS9 config file as instructed:

[OLD MODULES]

FSSound.dll=1

Now when I open FS9 I get the following error msg:

FS DETECTED POTENTIALLY INCOMPATIBLE AIRCRAFT OR SOFTWARE.

FILE=FSSound.dll

LOAD: Yes or No

I check YES and FS9 opens correctly and the cabin announcements work just fine.

My question is: How do I eliminate the above error Msg so it doesn't pop up everytime I load FS9.

Thanks for any help,

Paul

P.S. This rebuilding process of my sim is straining my memory

SPACE, the final frontier... you have a space where you shouldn't have one, change:

[OLD MODULES]

to:

[OLDMODULES]

and the error warnings will stop. Except for the voice saying "They're modules Jim, but not as we know them."

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

No problem, you have my sympathy because I've just done the same thing. Fortunately from a complete disk copy, but a few add-ons still had to be re-installed and some missing .dll's and .ocx's found for the others - fun and games!

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Nice one Zippy! C'mon it's FRIDAY folks:

Och! It's the Modules Cap'n, they cannae take any more!

Nice one Zippy! C'mon it's FRIDAY folks:

Och! It's the Modules Cap'n, they cannae take any more!

Sorry Dominic....one last one! "Don't pander to me, kid. One tiny crack in the module and our blood boils in thirteen seconds. Solar flare might crop up, cook us in our seats. And wait'll you're sitting pretty with a case of Andorian modules, see if you're still so relaxed when your eyeballs are bleeding. Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived