Vindicator Bomber

mrzippy

Cool night capture of the Vindicator Charlie. :cool: :) Hope it's not going to start anything that it can't finish. :D

Thanks Larry! Too bad we don't have Henry Fonda as the Prez and Larry Hagman as his interpreter.;)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Thanks Larry! Too bad we don't have Henry Fonda as the Prez and Larry Hagman as his interpreter.;)

Too bad we don't have anyone in office who doesn't need an explanation of what happens everyday in the real world!!! ATLANTIC CITY ISN'T THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE!! Nor was Rome or Alexandria!! (No, I don't mean Alexandria Virginia either.) :eek::eek::eek::eek:

NMLW, I agree "Hope it's not going to start anything that it can't finish." My biggest hope is he doesn't start anything our nation can't survive!!

In today's world I am thrilled, due to combat wounds, I have no children or grandchildren to suffer the pain if what appears to be the obvious future of the US actually happens!!

TBTG!! Molly and I will probably die before the US is destroyed! Sorry about your kids and their kids!!!!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Thanks guys!

Michael I share your thoughts but try to keep the mood a little lighter. :D The movie is still a fairly dark piece, even for 1962.

Klee, the "Great One" never knew it was me that swiped this aircraft!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived