Saved Flights

Jim Hall

I want to delete and edit saved flights so that I may load just the flights I want but I can't find them on my C: drive. FSX is located on the C: drive under Microsoft Games. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
i7-7700k @ 4.2 Ghz, 16 GB DDR4/3000,2280 SSD M.2,Genome II Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 rear exhaust, Samsung 40" HDTV & Two 24" HP side monitors. Redbird Alloy yoke, pedals, and throttle. A single Saitek Instrument Panel and Cessna trim wheel. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers. Windows 10 64 bit. 58 measured Mbps.

Or go to this Free flight screen and click 'Load'-

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/sub2/FSX-freeflight_zpsx6rvtpfi.jpg~original

Then click on the flight you don't want and hit 'Delete'.

(note I put 'aaa' in front of all my own created flights (big circle) so I don't get them mixed up with any others)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/sub2/FSX-freeflight2_zpssuhlhb32.jpg~original

Thank you Scatter. You are right on the mark and I should have seen that. All is new for me. I hope this thread will also be of value to others. Cheers.
i7-7700k @ 4.2 Ghz, 16 GB DDR4/3000,2280 SSD M.2,Genome II Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 rear exhaust, Samsung 40" HDTV & Two 24" HP side monitors. Redbird Alloy yoke, pedals, and throttle. A single Saitek Instrument Panel and Cessna trim wheel. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers. Windows 10 64 bit. 58 measured Mbps.

Thank you for your reply, Zip. Not hiding there. But Scatter solved the problem and I'm back at it now.

Archived