Seneca II-T specs...

KCD

Does anyone have performance specs for the Piper Seneca II-T? All the info with the plane says is "per performance charts", but I cannot find any such charts. Neither can I find any information on proper Manifold Pressure and RPM settings, or fuel burn figures for tis plane in various flight attitudes. If anybody has any information, could you please share, I'm trying to create a knee board for this plane (a better one than came with it). Thanks!

Does anyone have performance specs for the Piper Seneca II-T? All the info with the plane says is "per performance charts", but I cannot find any such charts. Neither can I find any information on proper Manifold Pressure and RPM settings, or fuel burn figures for tis plane in various flight attitudes. If anybody has any information, could you please share, I'm trying to create a knee board for this plane (a better one than came with it). Thanks!

Who's plane? Carenado?

I generally try to start with real world and back it in to the sim plane from there. It is always my hope that the developers have done the same thing. Here is a copy of the operating handbook.

http://www.aerowoodaviation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/PA34-200T-SenecaII-POH.pdf

Not how it works in flight simulation. Specify addon first, then engage about accuracy. Your image shows a B58 Baron, completely dissimilar apart from the two engine format. Nearest is the Carenado Seneca II, but it is not accurate.

Not how it works in flight simulation. Specify addon first, then engage about accuracy. Your image shows a B58 Baron, completely dissimilar apart from the two engine format. Nearest is the Carenado Seneca II, but it is not accurate.

Not exactly sure what "Illustration" you are referring to as I didn't post one. The link I posted is to the Pilot's Operating Handbook for the Piper PA-34-200T Senaca II which has the real world flight envelope and operating parameters as published by Piper Aircraft. Not sure where the reference to the Beechcraft Baron 58 came from. Since the OP asked for "proper manifold pressure and RPM settings and fuel burn", where better to look?

I see everyone referencing Carenado but I can only find a Senaca V on their site.

Archived