Winter Scenery?

Lord_Nibbo

Just took off out of Kathmandu to find this !!!!!

31673677472_e822c9a68d_z.jpg

30980089744_0e2524ecfb_z.jpg

The scenery is Orbx Global any one else seen it like this

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1. 16.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3. Graphics 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 .... 4 X DELL 1920 x 1080 res screens. 1 TByte SSD + 2TByte internal SATA drive +8 TByte External Western Digital Hard Drives (SATA) Backups

No the library is up to date, if I change the season to summer in fsx it disappears but with the correct date this is what I get.
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1. 16.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3. Graphics 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 .... 4 X DELL 1920 x 1080 res screens. 1 TByte SSD + 2TByte internal SATA drive +8 TByte External Western Digital Hard Drives (SATA) Backups

Perhaps I should ask on an orbx forum then

I agree, there some on the ORBX boards who are pretty sensitive to what they perceive as criticism! :rolleyes:

A little bit of sugar helps the medicine go down! ;)

Having said that. I'd first reload it all. Just in case it didn't all come through. It appears you're missing some. I just did the summer to winter switch there and it looked a lot different on mine.

kath1.jpg

kath2.jpg

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

This issue has been discussed and solved on the ORBX Forum.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/120521-winter-and-spring-text-in-scenery/#comment-1081504

You might have to register to comment, but I think you can view without registration...either way, registration is free, easy and I think a must if you use the ORBX products. They are complicated, especially for newbies, but the advice one gets from the ORBX pros, as well as users is excellent. btw, as for the above comment about praising ORBX products, that is a bit of an exaggeration. Just be polite as you should be in any conversation.

Sherm

Actually they are NOTORIOUSLY sensitive, far more than could reasonably be expected in conversation.

Approach in supplicant fashion, ready to bask in the magnificence of their glory, and you should be fine.

Sadly their business practices no longer permit payment via PayPal so my association with them is at an end as far as new product is concerned.

Archived