Callsign Help

nightowl56

John Hinson is your man, his website with all the EditVoicePack mods is here:

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org/files/index.php

He has separate "Cascade" and "Pacific" callsigns already, if you ask him he may be able to combine them for you.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hi Col, as far as I know opening EVP and scrolling through the lists is the only way to search. The individual callsigns are compiled into .vcpmod files which can only be read by EVP. These callsigns can then be installed by EVP into the usenglishsmall.gvp file in your FS9 main Sound directory. If you search for 'editvoicepack' in the library here, there are over a thousand files! I have all of John Hinson's mods installed, there are 50 of them altogether.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hi tiger @ Tom, I found the way as you say, I opened EVP, clicked on 'File' then the drop down appeared, I clicked on 'Callsigns' and they appeared as you said in alphabetical order on the far right hand panel.

Funny because I found I had a few duplicates which I deleted.

I forgot to add, this isn't real I know but sometimes I create a fictional repaint and use a call sign from EVP that suits the fictional airline name.

Having said that a lot of airlines as you know don't always use a call sign with their name in it.

Archived