Falcon

BillD22

Here are some shots of a 3 engine "Falcon 50" business jet from French manufacturer Dassault Aviation. The Falcon 50 was in production from 1976 - 2008 and was one of the first long range trans oceanic and trans continental biz jet models. This is a freeware version converted from an FS2004 original to FSX native format at a payware quality level

I frequently see the r/w versions landing at the local airport here which has quite a lot of biz jet traffic. Very cool looking airplanes with luxurious interiors.

[Click on the images for a full screen view]

F1.jpg

F2.jpg

F3.jpg

F4.jpg

F5.jpg

F6.jpg

F7.jpg

F8.jpg

F9.jpg

F10.jpg

Ahh the smell of Rich Corinthian Leather. The perfect transportation for a trip to Fantasy Island.

(I got a little Tattoo there once) :rolleyes: — Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Ahh the smell of Rich Corinthian Leather. The perfect transportation for a trip to Fantasy Island.

(I got a little Tattoo there once) :rolleyes: — Bob

Did anyone else read this with the voice of Ricardo Montalban?

Uich gwennen na'wanath ah na dhin,

an uich gwennen na ringyrn ambar hen.

I like the tinted wind screens on the Falcon :) Terrific freeware airplane indeed!

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

Did anyone else read this with the voice of Ricardo Montalban?

Not only are you very astute, but "You look mmarvellous!" (OK that's Billy Crystal, but he's doing Montalban!)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

bill: thanks! bob: nope, he was doing Fernando llamas! and I never could agree that "it is better to look good than to feel good". ever see the one where he makes hulk Hogan crack up? love that one. as for ricardo, he does indeed drive his cordoba to the airport, and when his little passenger sees that falcon he says "de plane, de plane!" I think the pilot has a bad history w him tho, he gets livid when he sees him and shouts "khaaaaaannnn"!! (geez, long way to go for a couple of references)

Phil Colvin

Oh yeah! Forgot all about Fernando Llamas. 'Course he was never on Spy Kids or anything good like that.

I suspect Hulk Hogan was an easy target. I always liked Billy and Chris Guest as the security guards.

"Did you ever fly your plane into a bay and loose all your beer and cheese." "Yeah, I hate when that happens." — Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived