WIP Exhausted!

Damn! That thing's got the mange. :( Do O'l Yeller a favour and put it down. ;)

Or give it to Jan. A few quick dips in the ocean will get the rest of that old paint off. — Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Damn! That thing's got the mange. :( Do O'l Yeller a favour and put it down. ;)

Or give it to Jan. A few quick dips in the ocean will get the rest of that old paint off. — Bob

Give it to Jan??? and who is this you speak of? Why should I give my work to someone else? care to explain?

Some of the repaints I've created:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/121556714@N07/albums

Give it to Jan??? and who is this you speak of? Why should I give my work to someone else? care to explain?

Who doesn't know the Capt. Sully Sullenberger of the Flightsim.com Screenshot forum?

Jan.JPEG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Who doesn't know the Capt. Sully Sullenberger of the Flightsim.com Screenshot forum?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]192146[/ATTACH]

I don't... and the post about Jan I quoted above didn't sound like anything to do with screenshots which it still doesn't make sense by what he said to me about giving it to Jan. :p

I don't... and the post about Jan I quoted above didn't sound like anything to do with screenshots which it still doesn't make sense by what he said to me about giving it to Jan. :p

It was in reference to Jan (peer01), whose deep love of landing his aircraft in the ocean, if given your paintjob, would finish removing all paint from the metal surface! It's the big joke here on the screenshot forum. Bob's joke was not meant to cause you grief!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

A little running gag we old timers have at the expense of the Great Dutch Airman.

Jan has been here so long, his name has practically become a verb.

As in "Darn, I Janned the landing again!", "Missed the runway and Janned my plane in the bay!"

Or the ever-popular "I was just making a joke and still got my nose Janned!"

Y'know, that sort of thing. :D — Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

I see says the blind man lol oh and no grief what so ever I was just puzzled what he meant is all cause it was a bit confusing but I did assume it was an inside joke of some king lol No problems folks! Thanks for letting me know. Oh, I think now would be a good time to start making an addon for the plane like say Floats perhaps? lol

Great plane!! There was one that looked like that or possibly even rattier parked not far from me for years. The story went that it was found downed, out of fuel, but otherwise undamaged someplace near here in Appalachia. The feds confiscated the contents, for their personal consumption, I'm sure!:p They brought it in and were hoping the "owners" would be silly enough to come and claim it.:p:p:p

I never heard what happened to it. I guess the feds finally just gave up. Or more likely, it got reclaimed in the middle of the night and is now back on the Caribbean "milk run!" :pilot:

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived