Red Ball Continentals

Thanks Phil, Bill, Darren, Adam, Larry glad to give you all the good memories of the past. This is my generation of airlines, I was born in the mid 50's, flew the old AA, UAL, I am sure at sometime I flew the red ball's from LAX to ORD. Those were the good old day's like cars, you can name them now there are so many names of cars, and airlines that merged and new one's I can't keep them straight. Again thanks for looking at my pics and the memories. Kenny

Thanks Phil, Bill, Darren, Adam, Larry glad to give you all the good memories of the past. This is my generation of airlines, I was born in the mid 50's, flew the old AA, UAL, I am sure at sometime I flew the red ball's from LAX to ORD. Those were the good old day's like cars, you can name them now there are so many names of cars, and airlines that merged and new one's I can't keep them straight. Again thanks for looking at my pics and the memories. Kenny

Be careful Kenny!! You keep writing about "the good old day's" and people might think you're old. Not that I am of course! :rolleyes: But I was recently riding in a car with a friend and noticed a '53 Chevy hardtop that looked almost like new.

I said look Jim, that's a '53!! Jim laughed and said there was no way I could tell the year of an old car just meeting it on the road! Then I had to laugh and admit I couldn't even identify the brand name of a lot of cars on the road today!:( Or for that matter many of the newer GA aircraft either!!:o:o

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Three balls? Are you running a Pawn Shop? (See I can make old-tyme references too)

I like the shots and those old liveries. They're cooler than when the iceman puts a new block in the Norge!

Zowie! — Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Thanks Bob, I appreciate your words. I am 60 and miss those days this why I created these pics for memory for all that remembers them. I will also be doing Eastern too. Some of the airlines today as I have flt simmed since FS98 and the new liners names look like fake (sorry) airlines sometimes. These classics stand out for ever. Kenny

Archived