What is your favorite triple engine airliner?

dogdish

That's correct - it's a nickname I heard in an AA training video that I found amusing. I tend to call the 9 "Douglasaurus Rex" for similar reasons.
My name is Erick Westbrook-Cantu. I used to make flightsim addons. I may or may not endorse this message. I do, however, fully endorse Marshall amplifiers, Gibson guitars, and Tama drums.
"This town is a dump. I'm never going to Las Vegas again." -Adam Donald Stanger: 1986-2015

PMDG MD-11X

Its one of my favorites its basically a better (kinda) version of the DC-10. Sad to see it gone from pax service but still flies for fedex.

VC is a little unrealistic but its still a good aircraft as I fly this and their 777 as my most frequent planes. Even better with the latest TSS MD-11 PW pack!

OK

I get it "aircraft model -asaurus" refers to retired, out-of-service, no longer economically viable aircraft.

Glad Microsoft didn't think of charging for fuel in FSX with sim dollars payable with PayPal!

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

OK

I get it "aircraft model -asaurus" refers to retired, out-of-service, no longer economically viable aircraft.

Glad Microsoft didn't think of charging for fuel in FSX with sim dollars payable with PayPal!

Or let you pay for damaging or crashing the plane. At least they could have invalidated the licenses of crashed payware addons...

• 1 year later...

Archived