wilco + posky A330 climbing

Tigani

Hello

I have posky A330 with wilco panel , the problem is this

during the initial climb the plane climbs too fast like 6000fpm , this is what happens :

after retracting the flaps to 0 the plane goes to 250kts normally

but the weird thing is that it continues until she reaches 270kts the autothrottle been like

( Ooh wait i passed 250kts i didnt know that :rolleyes: ) and thin it goes back to 250tks and here the plane do the 6000fpm climbing

anyway what am donig now is climbing by VS starting from takeoff until reaching the crz alt

but i would like to do managed climb sometimes too

any help ?

It's not clear to me if you're trying to fly with autopilot and/or autothrottle, or manually, but either way, sounds like you're dealing with too much power. A 'normal performance' climb will want a lot less than full throttle.

If manually, after take off, reduce throttle considerably. Do it before retracting landing gear and flaps. Try to stabilize at about 250 kt ias and 2000 fpm climb. Faster or higher means you have too much throttle.

Nadlzfw

yeah too much power I thought that too

but how to solve it .. is it .air file editing or something ?

here’s what I do

after takeoff i reduce throttle to THR CLB mod and hit the AP button then reract flaps to 0 then the plane climbs insanely by 6000fpm

Tigani, your merge is incomplete - you'll need to back up and then replace the POSKY A330 aircraft.cfg and .air files with the Wilco A330 aircraft.cfg and .air files.

THEN copy the original POSKY A330 aircraft.cfg [contact_points] and [lights] sections over the Wilco A330 aircraft.cfg [contact_points] and [lights] sections.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Tigani, your merge is incomplete - you'll need to back up and then replace the POSKY A330 aircraft.cfg and .air files with the Wilco A330 aircraft.cfg and .air files.

THEN copy the original POSKY A330 aircraft.cfg [contact_points] and [lights] sections over the Wilco A330 aircraft.cfg [contact_points] and [lights] sections.

it’s not a big marge I only took wilco’s A330 panel

it’s not a big marge I only took wilco’s A330 panel

Unfortunately you'll need to take the .cfg and .air files as well. The Wilco A330 FMC, autopilot and autothrottle gauges read all their data from the Wilco aircraft.cfg and .air files which is why the panel is making the plane climb at 6,000fpm with the POSKY A330 aircraft.cfg and .air files. If you complete the merge as described earlier you'll have the Wilco panel working properly and the POSKY model working properly too (ground handling & lights in the right places).

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Unfortunately you'll need to take the .cfg and .air files as well. The Wilco A330 FMC, autopilot and autothrottle gauges read all their data from the Wilco aircraft.cfg and .air files which is why the panel is making the plane climb at 6,000fpm with the POSKY A330 aircraft.cfg and .air files. If you complete the merge as described earlier you'll have the Wilco panel working properly and the POSKY model working properly too (ground handling & lights in the right places).

I did that all , still the same thing

Maybe it's time to figure out if it's your MERGE of the Wilco panel with the POSKY aircraft. Since you like the Wilco panel, are you able to fly the complete Wilco aircraft successfully? Also can you fly the POSKY A330 successfully with the stock panel?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Maybe it's time to figure out if it's your MERGE of the Wilco panel with the POSKY aircraft. Since you like the Wilco panel, are you able to fly the complete Wilco aircraft successfully? Also can you fly the POSKY A330 successfully with the stock panel?

yep , maybe Wilco panel and posky just doesn't work together

Archived