pablo30

I have 2 towers at KSBP.

3 bgl files in Addon Scenery

Scenery

KSBP_ADEX.BGL

KSBP_CSS_CVX.bgl

KSBPX_CSS.BGL

Which one should I delete?:pilot:

Zoostorm Gaming Desktop PC, Core i7-950 3.06GHz, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, GF GTX460, Windows 7 Home Premium

If it were me, which it's not, of course, I would delete the newest one (Date Modified heading) first. if that doesn't solve it, put it back in then get rid of the next oldest, and so on.

That's how I would do it...

Are you certain there are NOT supposed to be 2 Towers (THE Two Towers?? Hmmmm...) at KSBP? There is a small chance they are both supposed to be there.

Just checking.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Sorry

Blue sky

California

KSBP

Having a tough day, eh? The scenery by Clear Sky and it contains only 2 .BGL files.

Copy the two BGL files (KSBP_CSS.BGL and KSBP_CSS_CVX.BGL) Into your Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery / Scenery folder

Maybe it's KSBP_ADEX.BGL causing the issue.

Didn't we go through this KBSP airport scenery stuff about a month ago?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Having a tough day, eh? The scenery by Clear Sky and it contains only 2 .BGL files.

Copy the two BGL files (KSBP_CSS.BGL and KSBP_CSS_CVX.BGL) Into your Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery / Scenery folder

Maybe it's KSBP_ADEX.BGL causing the issue.

Didn't we go through this KBSP airport scenery stuff about a month ago?

I was just shooting Touch and Gos at KBSP. I had forgotten how pretty that are is! However, I'm having a hell of a time finding KBSP! I couldn't find it then and I can't find it now.:rolleyes:

Want a really good drink? Fly into KBRY. Bardstown and the local environs are home to almost all the Ky. Bourbons you've ever heard of. You can't go wrong there!:cool:

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Want a really good drink? Fly into KBRY. Bardstown and the local environs are home to almost all the Ky. Bourbons you've ever heard of. You can't go wrong there!

MMMMM!!!

Makers Mark for me please! Straight up. No ice, nothing to pollute the Bourbon!

;D

However, I'm having a hell of a time finding KBSP! I couldn't find it then and I can't find it now.

Hell, there are times I gotta go in the middle of the night and get lost on the way to the head!! Don't feel bad :D :D

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

MMMMM!!!

;D

Hell, there are times I gotta go in the middle of the night and get lost on the way to the head!! Don't feel bad :D :D

Pat☺

Keep your bourbon! I'll have a single-malt Scotch, 2 rocks and a seegar! Don't get better than that! ;) Hell, I don't even smoke!

Heck, getting lost on the way to the head in the middle of the night is far better than dreaming that you're desperate to find one!!!:eek:

MMMMM!!!

;D

Pat☺

Good idea! Actually the Bardstown airport is called Samuels Field. As in the originator of Makers Mark and several other well known bourbons. Personally I'm an Elijah Craig or Wild Turkey 101 man. Makers, Angels' Envy, etc. are just too smooth for me. I want a little kick in my drink.

Keep your bourbon! I'll have a single-malt Scotch, 2 rocks and a seegar! Don't get better than that! ;) Hell, I don't even smoke!

Heck, getting lost on the way to the head in the middle of the night is far better than dreaming that you're desperate to find one!!!:eek:

You mean like Highland Park or Laphfraug? BTW: I hope you're using an outie glass for your Malt. Common mistake is for people to drink Malt whiskey in an innie glass like you'd use for a Bourbon.

Bourbon is sweet so you want your glass to be an innie and deposit the heavenly taste on your sweet receptors away from the tip of your tongue. Malt is a salt or sour taste. So it needs an outie glass to deposit the heavenly taste on your salt receptors near the tip of your tongue.

Getting lost on the way to the head is better than having your "buddy" stick your finger into cold water while you're asleep in your rack!! Not that I'd ever do something like that.:rolleyes:

Getting lost on the way to the head is better than having your "buddy" stick your finger into cold water while you're asleep in your rack!! Not that I'd ever do something like that.

Cruel, but FUNNY!!

;) :p :o

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cruel, but FUNNY!!

;) :p :o

Pat☺

That's called payback! Come in one too many times drunk and loud, & wake everyone up, & that's what you would get. It worked every time too!;)

That's called payback! Come in one too many times drunk and loud, & wake everyone up, & that's what you would get. It worked every time too!;)

Always thought it was a bucket of warm water!:eek:

Always thought it was a bucket of warm water!:eek:

The key word here is WATER.;) Some water in a cup or some water in a bucket equals A LOT OF WATER IN THE RACK!:cool: Message sent and received!

Yes I asked you where did you get the airport scenery from.

Paul

Paul, I'm, probably we're, confused. The link you sent said

"Yes http://dfs2.flightsim.com/download.php?fn=ksbp.zi"

I just went to the worldwide ICAO database and their database said there is no KSBP airport code listed in the world. That's why neither MrZippy nor I could find the link you provided.

Did you mean KBSP? If so, as I said, I went there with the FTX Global software and it looked fine with only one control tower. Perhaps you could send a link that connects to the airport download you have an issue with? Otherwise I don't see how anyone can give you any help or advice.

Maybe it's KSBP_ADEX.BGL causing the issue......from mr zippy.

as I had 2 control towers. With mr zippy's response I took out the KSBP_ADEX.BGL and I now only have 1 control tower.

Paul

Zoostorm Gaming Desktop PC, Core i7-950 3.06GHz, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, GF GTX460, Windows 7 Home Premium

Maybe it's KSBP_ADEX.BGL causing the issue......from mr zippy.

as I had 2 control towers. With mr zippy's response I took out the KSBP_ADEX.BGL and I now only have 1 control tower.

Paul

Thanks Paul! That tells us all something of value rather than just wondering what you did.

Archived