Bonneville Dam

Rupert

Booneville Dam @1000' ASL.

Dam @1,000.jpg

Mr Bean showed some great shots including Booneville Dam yesterday. So today I took a series at lower altitude using ORBX.

Dam @800' with spray.

dam & spray.jpg

These are 2D screenshots through the windshield of my Honda Jet Hummingbird. I still haven't figured out how to take a screenshot that shows what I see using three monitors. :confused:

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Good looking screenies! The only way I can think of taking screenshots of 3 monitors at once, is to stand back and shoot it with your camera! ;)

Is this anywhere near the Bonneville Salt Flats where I can speed test my Pontiac Bonneville?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Good looking screenies! The only way I can think of taking screenshots of 3 monitors at once, is to stand back and shoot it with your camera! ;)

Is this anywhere near the Bonneville Salt Flats where I can speed test my Pontiac Bonneville?

LOL!! No this dam is not near any salt flats. It's real near Portland Or. So you could probably fly by, see the dam, and then travel over to Klamuth Falls & see PhantomTweak. He seems to be grilling out near the duty every time I land there.

And yes, I've taken a ton of shots with the Nikon and then cropped them as best I could. But that's still not the same. It was suggested that I try PrtScn but I haven't gotten that to work either.:confused:

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived