Randoms from recent flights, here we are again.........

peer01

Like Bob (Azzaro), I used FSX a lot, but had no time to sort out the pics and post them. The good news is I have LOTS of flights in the pipe line now. Here are some randoms of recent flights, I hope you like them and I really want to post a lot more this year.

(Pleae click on the pics to enlarge them)

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

More in the reply****

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

I don't want to talk about this you hear!!

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

Thanks very much for watching, it's good to be back again.

If you have questions about planes or sceneries, please ask!

GREETS!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome back! :cool: You must be working more and enjoying it less!! Ya know I gotta mention it....are you cooking hot dogs on that burning left engine? Hope you have your life preserver on..water landing ahead!

Great shots, once again!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

It is about time you get around posting pics Jan, as you are so kind to post response's to so many of us. I feel I can post to you on your hanger of A/C's & what a collection, you must have a very large hanger. I know that instead of having tailgate party's, pilot's have hanger party's. If you are having one please put a Hot Dog on the BBQ for me. Kenny

Thanks very much Klee, James and Kenny! :):)

The red, white, and blue one with the big nose is an ATL-(Freddie Laker's Aviation Traders Limited) Carvair, British built Converted DC-4. 21 planes were sold and they were used all over the world in the 60-70's.

Oh, one may call this nose a bit "big", but it's still a natural beauty and CERTAINLY NOT FAT you hear!! :mad:

Carvair Ansett-Ana 03.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Phil, Mervin and Larry: your kind comments are appreciated! :):)

Phil: it's a Mexican city on the coast of the "Gulf" (I'll dive into it and let you know), and it's the freeware Drzewiecki design new York City demo indeed. Edit: it's Tampico

James: The Carvair is a freeware FS9 bird with lots of repaints here in the libraries. I use the JBK freeware DC-4 panel in it.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow! Great collection of classic birds! I feel like I just spent a whole day at the aviation museum.

(Something my wife and kids are loath to do with me... wonder why?)

BTW it's Azzaro not Azarro. Common mistake.

I'll forgive you just this one time... But, do it again, and it's nose-punches all round!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Looks to me like your gonna need that Search and Rescue plane jan, hehehe! :D How did I know this was going to happen, one day back and your already in trouble, at least you got a chuckle out of everyone with your shenanigans. :D

As for the Carvair, lets just say she is a bit prodigious. :D

Anyway, nice to see you posting again my friend, enjoyed looking at all those great shots!!!! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Jan. An ice cream per hour is a small price to pay for the pleasure of your company. — Bob

If you get sick on the train home, I'm not cleaning it up! And I'll probably pretend not to know you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Archived