Randoms from recent flights, here we are again.........

peer01

If you ever deny me, I'll tell everybody that your name is Cindy and that you are my ugly niece from Patagonia ! :mad:

Ugly! You haven't seen me in a dress! I can be quite fetching you know. :rolleyes: — Bobbette

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Those are all great pics Jan, as they now make me want to go fire up some of my classics too :cool:

And of other other pics, I also liked your B-24, "Satan's Girl". Sweet nose art on that warbird :D and that sunrise (sunset?) really pushes those pics over the top. Well done!

Anyways, from your first set of pics (in the screenshot below), I have to ask: are those stock lights, or are those Shockwave lights?

lights.jpg

Either way, they look awesome. I wish the lights on my planes looked that good.

I only ask you now because I'm thinking of going the Shockwave route for plane lighting.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Archived