all sorts of problems going on in fsx

BurghMaster98

Hey guys, i'm currently having a problem with FSX, first of all, im having problems with pushback, while im pushing back i am wanting to be able to turn left and right so i face the right direction, unfortunately there is no assignment for left and right during pushback

2nd problem is with the views, while im in virtual cockpit, i used to be able to see the centre console so i can change the frequency while on a network called VATSIM. I need this problem solved quickly as its affecting my flying.

3rd problem is rudder control, my rudders never do what i ask it to, for example if i move my joystick to the riht it goes right, but if i move it to the left, it still goes right or it does nothing at all,

if anyone knows whats going on here please give me a shout as these problems are affecting me, 2 days ago, nothing was wrong now all of a sudden, nothing is going right.

1. Pushback and turning. Shift+P is for straight back Shift+P+1 for turning the ass-end towards the left and Shift+P+2 to turn it towards the right. Remember when pushing back a large jet, that it has to go a certain distance before the turn takes place.

2. Normally in a jet like the 737, one of the Shift+number will bring a popup of the center console or radio stack.

3. Are you using autorudder? is it checked in your "Realism" settings?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

To see all your VC instrument panel try one, some or all of these-

Pan around the panel with your joystick hat switch.

Zoom out with the zoom keys '-' and '='

Slide your eyepoint backwards-

VIRTUAL COCKPIT EYEPOINT MOVEMENT

(Hold keys down to slide your eyeballs)

SHIFT Enter= Up

SHIFT Backspace=Down

SHIFT CTRL Enter= RIGHT

SHIFT CTRL Backspace= LEFT

CTRL Backspace= Forward

CTRL Enter= Back

Hold CTRL and hit SPACE= Reset

For example here's a screenshot with my eyepoint a long way back, and with some zoomout added for good measure, but usually we don't need to go to this extreme-

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/sub2/FSX-eyepoint3_zpszw3jg2bu.jpg~original

For example here's a screenshot with my eyepoint a long way back, and with some zoomout added for good measure, but usually we don't need to go to this extreme-

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/sub2/FSX-eyepoint3_zpszw3jg2bu.jpg~original

A bit tough to tune a radio/ADF/Transpoder freq. from where you're sitting! ;)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived