Electrical Systems Suddenly Turn Off!!!!!

This is happening now on my flights. Any reason why? Anyone else experiencing this? Anyway to fix it? Its getting irritating though, that's for sure. Any thoughts, theories or remedies? Thanks in advance - yes, everything is turned on properly, its the default Citation Longitude.

XBIakdx.png

This is happening now on my flights. Any reason why? Anyone else experiencing this? Anyway to fix it? Its getting irritating though, that's for sure. Any thoughts, theories or remedies? Thanks in advance - yes, everything is turned on properly, its the default Citation Longitude.

XBIakdx.png

Below the screen in front of the yoke are the Left and Right Generator switches, both should be on after engine start.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Below the screen in front of the yoke are the Left and Right Generator switches, both should be on after engine start.

They are switched on, I checked and double checked, and this still happens!

If this is the default Longitude, Dakfly's Longitude Mod on flightsim.to fixes this and many other issues.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

If this is the default Longitude, Dakfly's Longitude Mod on flightsim.to fixes this and many other issues.

Going to go look for that right now - thanks for that suggestion - so it IS something with the default Longitude. GO FIGURE! :rolleyes:

I had downloaded the mod, and installed it. Now I have THIS

lvhX1Xf.png

for my Longitude selections. The only thing is, do I have to choose the FDE Fix version to fly it, or can I choose any of my installed liveries or do I have to do modifications to dson or json files for my liveries to work with the new version? That's where its getting confusing now....

They are switched on, I checked and double checked, and this still happens!

Tim - nail on the head! That was the issue come to find out, they were in fact off, and its fixed now. Did a complete flight tonight. Thank you sir.