AI CalClassics downloads

ColR1948

I downloaded the AI CalClassic downloads from the this site, created a new folder and installed to that, but when I opened the folder nothing had changed, I obviously wasn't doing it right.

It would seem not. :)

The aircraft will of course need installing under Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft but the traffic files have to be in a scenery directory (folder) identified in your Scenery Library.

"when I opened the folder nothing had changed" - I don't think anything should "change" in a folder, the changes should be seen when you fly in FS.

Detailed installation instructions should accompany the downloaded files and the CalClassic site has a really helpful forum for assistance:

Files: Classic AI Airliners, GA, & Traffic (calclassic.com)

Forum: Home | CalClassic Forum (proboards.com)

John

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

Hi and ty mate, I seem to remember years ago I did something similar with CC but it seemed a lot easier or maybe I'm getting told lol.

What I meant when nothing changed I looked in the files and all seemed like it was before I installed the the downloads.

I hate to give up I will look again.

Col.

Bernard ty for posting that, you are right we should look on his site more often, I am a member but to be honest not been on there in a while.

So sorry to read Tom's post on there, I like many more on here have known Tom for years and he is a real gentleman treats everyone with respect and has helped so many with their FS probs and set us on the right track.

Col.