Thread: Milviz PC-6

Default Milviz PC-6

I really enjoy this aircraft apart from having to fly behind a Glass panel, Milviz have given various estimates for the stage 2 update that includes a conventional 'steam gauge' panel over the past year, the latest one I read being by the end of this month which is tomorrow.
    I've checked the Website/forum but there's no mention.
    I dont do facebook or discord, has anyone read any news from them?

Milviz has changed to Blackbird Simulations, their new website is here: https://blackbirdsims.com/flight/
    Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."
    Xbox Series X, Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 32Gb Corsair DDR4 3000, 2x 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia RTX2060 6Gb, Logitech Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Win 10 Pro x64

Thanks yes I did know and that is the website I visited.
    Like I said there is no news there, but was hoping someone with access to their Discord and/or Facebook pages might have some newer info

What's wrong with Discord? It's just an online forum.
    Xbox Series X, Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 32Gb Corsair DDR4 3000, 2x 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia RTX2060 6Gb, Logitech Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Win 10 Pro x64

Discord is a very different format to a traditional forum, more a chat room.
    I have tried it and whilst its VOIP functions are impressive and its very easy to use I simply dont enjoy the type of interactions that prevail or its lack of security, (its not easy to completely remove from ones PC either, leaves all sorts user specific logs and files behind after uninstalling)

Regarding the PC-6 Its such a shame the Steam gauge panel hasn't materialised apart from the MSFS limitations that it shares with other turboprops its a fantastic small stol-utility aircraft
    I seem to remember there was another version being made by a developer in Ukraine that has been sidelined for obvious reasons, I hope the guy is OK
    Last edited by Hyperdark; 09-29-2022 at 09:57 AM.

I've checked the Discord server, there's a couple of general chat questions about the v2 update but no replies yet.

Thanks Tiger, Oh well maybe next month/year

Had another look on the forum and one of the admin there says it will be a bit before full development resumes on the PC-6
    Which considering beyond a small hotfix early on there hasnt been any developement released for the year its been out is a bit of a cheeky comment.

I think its pretty clear they wont live up to the promise of an analogue gauge version that they used as an enticement for sales.
    Last Milviz product I buy.