alpha honeycomb yoke sensitivites

Hi: I have the alpha honeycomb flight yoke installed and have calibrated it to windows using the calibrate tool. When i try to bank the aircraft by turning the ailerons it starts moving slowly after a little bit more of the yoke it jumps and starts to put me in a roll. Once I try to get it stable the wings keep rocking back and forth and I can't get the artificial horizon to stay in once place. I have tried many sensitivity settings and have no luck. Does anyone have and solutions to stabilize the aileron bank? The pitch axis and other switches all work as required. This happens regardless of the aircraft I am flying. The only way to make a stable bank is to use the autopilot heading. I am also running Steam Thanks Al Skorich

To clarify, you have set the pitch axis within the Primary Controls function in MSFS2020? I know I had to 'dial down' the rudder response when I setup my pedals. I 'think' MSFS set the default for my Logitech yoke right out of the box.... but I'm not positive. It's been a while.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Is this in contrast to what you used before you got the honeycomb? I know little about the Honeycomb controls, but your description could almost match effects of not using rudder or of not getting rudder and ailerons coordinated, so a couple of questions:

Are you also using rudder for the turn, roughly keeping the ball centered? Or have you enabled auto-rudder?

and I can't get the artificial horizon to stay in once place.

Aren't you looking out the window to use the natural horizon?

I'm not ruling out a problem with the yoke itself, but thought I'd check on your technique, since I know nothing of your background. Basically rudder and aileron together are normal for turns, but aileron by itself can cause the nose to move opposite the yoke deflection.

If that's not it, then I can't help.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!