Taking the Navigraph Plunge....a few questions.

Okay, so I've finally decided to take the Navigraph plunge to be prepared for my PMDG 737 purchase later this week and my Honda Jet Purchase later this week.

Can you all give a complete noob to Navigraph some tips as what to expect with the subscription? I mean, when I use the charts, does it show the position of the aircraft in an overlay on the chart so when I taxi I can have it on my second monitor and use that as a guide? Also in flight does it show where I am on the charts?

Do the navdata info interfere at all with the way points in the sim when I update the sims navdata when the airac cycles come out?

Just a couple of many questions I have, figured I'd start off light for you all first on them.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Okay, so I've finally decided to take the Navigraph plunge to be prepared for my PMDG 737 purchase later this week and my Honda Jet Purchase later this week.

Can you all give a complete noob to Navigraph some tips as what to expect with the subscription? I mean, when I use the charts, does it show the position of the aircraft in an overlay on the chart so when I taxi I can have it on my second monitor and use that as a guide? Also in flight does it show where I am on the charts?

Do the navdata info interfere at all with the way points in the sim when I update the sims navdata when the airac cycles come out?

Just a couple of many questions I have, figured I'd start off light for you all first on them.

No and no. They are simply charts to give you ILS frequencies, approach altitudes, etc.

Used in conjunction with Simbrief, they help plan your flight with up to date weather.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

A Navigraph subscription gives you in-game access to charts (approach plates) for thousands of airports worldwide, a service well worth the price of admission in its own right. An "ultimate" Navigraph subscription also gives you access to Navigraph's intuitive, easy-to-master flight-planning tool, which includes standard instrument departure (SID) and standard terminal arrival (STAR) procedures for thousands of airports globally. This is a great service for anyone who enjoys writing flight plans independently of MSFS's World Map and manually loading their FPLs into their aircrafts' MFD or FMS menus while "in" the cockpit. I've been a Navigraph "ultimate" subscriber for seven months now, and I love planning flights and loading FPLs into the Garmin G1000 NXi and G3000 MFDs this way. (A GA prop guy to date, I have yet to move on to jets in MSFS, but I suppose I'll get around to them and their FMS menus one day or other.)
HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Question 1: Yes and yes. I have the charts on a 2nd monitor. If you display the airport diagrams you'll see your aircraft as a red arrowhead on the chart and it will show you your precise location on the airport as you taxi. Same with inflight, you can track your progress along your route.

Question 2: Not sure I understand this question but you can plan your route with Navigraph or Simbrief and import your route into the sim.