Randoms 22

Jan - What is that 4 engine tail dragger aircraft flying British flag, Pic #8? Also, I do like that Cessna 310. I wish I could find a freeware download that will work, but most require SP2 which I don't have, so I get a nice plane with no plexi-glass!

Thanks for sharing!

Rick :cool:

Rick, it's an AVRO "Lancastrian" an older freeware FS9 model by Manfred Jahn. It's a converted Lancaster bomber used for passenger service. Immediatly after the war there was an urgent need for passenger planes, this is one of the first British creations. After this narrow (bomber) bodied plane the AVRO factory developed the wider bodied AVRO York, also using many parts of the Lancaster (engines, complete wing section etc.) The York is also freeware available for FS9 by Manfred Jahn. Both FS-9 birds work OK in FSX, you only need to install a proper FSX panel, like JBK's FSX Canadair panel or an FSX Lancaster panel. There are several fantastic freeware RR-Merlin sound sets available. Both planes and dozens of repaints are here available in the libraries. Greets! :):)

Michael, Joao (be sure you get the upgraded one: V2) and Adam: THANKS!

Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

attachment.php?attachmentid=229598&d=1648066026&thumb=1

All I can think of when I see this aircraft is a giant mosquito. :eek:

You sure have a penchant for the odd. :p

Guess that's why we're friends. :confused: :( :o -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Jaoa, it's a freeware Rob Richardsen creation, he used to have his own site with downloads, but it's now hosted by SOH, and I don't understand their search engine, I'm always directed to their forums....:eek::eek: Sorry, good luck. I can always mail you the files...It's a Cessna 310 btw.
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jaoa, it's a freeware Rob Richardsen creation, he used to have his own site with downloads, but it's now hosted by SOH, and I don't understand their search engine, I'm always directed to their forums....:eek::eek: Sorry, good luck. I can always mail you the files...It's a Cessna 310 btw.

Thank you, Peer!

I'm downloading it right now from the old Rob's website :eek:! wOOOOOOw

https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.robertjamesrichardson.co.uk/*

Joao Paz

Alaskan Winds, L'Air Azur

Thanks very much for this link Joao :cool::cool: Btw, of course I knew you made the Alaskan Wind repaint! :)

:cool: thanks, Peer, lol!

About Rob's aircraft, I just noticed the Airspeed Ambassador there..! I once tried to learn GMAX just to do that one, but gave up quickly :rolleyes:

Hey, there are a few here at flightsim.com too! That's my weekend ;)

Joao Paz

[ATTACH=CONFIG]229701[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]229702[/ATTACH]

I thought I had replied yesterday but can't find my post. Basically I was saying "those were the days!!" :)))

Aircraft were objects of art, aesthetics did matter!

Joao Paz