Jan's Green King Air

Rupert

Yes,

Though most of Jan's planes are either in his hanger and forgotten or wet and/or sunk in water someplace, one is still around and functional. I borrowed it a few years ago. Here it was last summer in St. Louis

2021-12-27_13-10-55-272 Resized.jpg

2021-12-27_12-53-26-306 resized.jpg

Thanks for the loan Jan! ;):D

Michael

Edited by Rupert
Add another shot
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

PAH! I'm NOT amused you hear! :mad: Expect a festival of nose-punches!

Ah come on Jan! I'd think you'd be thrilled I'm taking such god care of your King Air! Next time I'm in the area I may rescue something else.

BTW: I enjoyed the shots of your cousin with the Peerhoven Airways plane.

HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR!

I'm glad to be back flying, but really you shouldn't have cancelled that credit card! It's expensive to fuel a King Air!

Michael

It was very inhospitable of Jan to cancel that credit card Michael. I'm sure you can take out a sizeable loan using the King Air as collateral and continue to enjoy flying it. :D

Thanks so much for your support Larry!! As I'm not a "Lord" it is very hard for me to get loans based upon an old and unknown title. And in the shape everything in Jan's hanger is in, there is almost no other value there either!

Sadly Jan has no interest in what is in his hanger post WW II. He seems to consider all those aircraft, including turbo props, as fodder to feed the sea!!

If the new Covid Response Checks are big enough I hope to be able to ferry his ignored and unloved King Air back from St Louis to KSDF then LOU where it can get the care and respect it deserves!!

Perhaps Jan will appreciate all the efforts I've made on his behalf and issue me a new credit card number. That will allow me to fly his green King Air back to Europe. And allow my wife and I to return to the US aboard the QEII in at least the Princess Grill Suites! IMO, that's the least he should do!!

Michael

Edited by Rupert

Ok, I was able to make a reservation (because I have friends on high places) on this beautiful Liberty ship steamer, a stunning cabin for 2, right behind the engine room. You'll love the passage to the US, will take about 2 months. If you're lucky. First stop is in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle. I hope you two like canned beans. See you. Enjoy your cruise!

WW2 vessel.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok, I was able to make a reservation (because I have friends on high places) on this beautiful Liberty ship steamer, a stunning cabin for 2, right behind the engine room. You'll love the passage to the US, will take about 2 months. If you're lucky. First stop is in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle. I hope you two like canned beans. See you. Enjoy your cruise!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]228567[/ATTACH]

Looks pretty good Jan! And unlike most of your air fleet, this one was actually designed to take the water. Having said that I think I'll hold out for the Queen Mary II instead.

Michael