How do you restart a bush trip?

Hi, I started a bushtrip which consists of a single 5h leg.

After flying for some 30 min as a test, I quit in order to fly the complete bushtrip the next day.

Annoyingly, now I can't start the bushtrip again. No matter what I try (restarting, crashing the plane, reinstalling the bushtrip...), it always starts in mid-air, just where I left the 1st day.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance, best regards.

Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 9700 4.70GHz - 32Gb DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6Gb - Kingston 512Gb SSD - Internet 1Gbps (test 600+ Mbps)

Hi, I started a bushtrip which consists of a single 5h leg.

After flying for some 30 min as a test, I quit in order to fly the complete bushtrip the next day.

Annoyingly, now I can't start the bushtrip again. No matter what I try (restarting, crashing the plane, reinstalling the bushtrip...), it always starts in mid-air, just where I left the 1st day.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance, best regards.

If you have the MS Store version, installed to the default location, Bush Trip .FLT files are saved in:

C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\MISSIONS\ACTIVITIES

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Seems like it is doing an "automatic" save from where you left off.

Bingo, it does indeed!!

If you have the MS Store version, installed to the default location, Bush Trip .FLT files are saved in:

C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\MISSIONS\ACTIVITIES

My version is Steam, but I found the equivalent folder.

Deleting the automatic .FLT file did the trick.

Thanks to both!!

Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 9700 4.70GHz - 32Gb DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6Gb - Kingston 512Gb SSD - Internet 1Gbps (test 600+ Mbps)