Projects similar to Working Title and FlyByWire?

I've been playing with the Working Title CJ-4 lately, and it is fantastic! As is the FBW A320. These, along with the Aerosoft CRJ, are my go-to planes right now in MSFS.

Are there any other projects like these for any of the other MSFS defaults? I'd love for the 747 and the 787 to get this treatment. Also the KingAir and the TBM!

Having a few planes that can reliably fly in the sim in a somewhat realistic manner gives you the opportunity to really appreciate how great this sim is (and how absolutely amazing it will be in the future with more payware-quality planes).

If you search flightsim.to for 'flight dynamics', the mods for the default aircraft will appear along with a few for the converted and payware aircraft: https://flightsim.to/discover/flight%20dynamics

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Robert Young modded version of the Bonanza G36 is highly regarded.

Speaking of Working Title, be sure to grab their Garmin mods as well.

Ryzen 5 5600x / NVIDIA 3060 Ti Founder's Edition / ASRock B450M Steel Legend Motherboard / 2TB Inland Premium TLC NVMe SSD / 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM / Monitor: Monoprice Zero-G 35" UWQHD (3440x1440 Ultrawide)