Back in the day (circa 1998) before everything migrated to the internet, MSFS came with a thick, bound manual that included, among other things, radio-navigation frequencies--VOR, ADF, DME, ILS, and the like--for a number of airports (either that, or they were actually in the program; my memory hazes over). In MSFS 2020, the most you'll get is radio frequencies for automated local weather and ATIS. Sorely in need of a navigation tool to assist my benighted attempts to land at Watsonville, CA municipal airport--our local field--I went to Google and discovered Fltpln.org. And there I found the localizer frequency for runway 20 at Watsonville. I dialed it into my Logitech radio stack, set to "active," and it worked. You can look up any airport in the U.S., Canada, and Central America, and I think part of S. America) and get radio frequencies, charts, etc.

I'm sure many other members here are aware of this resource, which is available as an app for smart phones and tablets, and free unless you want to use it to file actual, real-life flight plans, but I just wanted to pass my discovery along.

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Thanks for the tip.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Thanks for the tip.

You're welcome. By the way, I grew up in Chicago, "onna Norside" (go Cubs, go). Are you in the city or suburbs?

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

I live on dah Souwess side, near Midway Airport over by dere.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

I grew up furder south than you. Where I grew, up 55th st pretty much was the north side.

My neighbor was an ATC guy at Midway though.

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

I grew up furder south than you. Where I grew, up 55th st pretty much was the north side.

My neighbor was an ATC guy at Midway though.

Fifty-fif was ona Norside? Den da Loop was far norse.