Sarasota, FL (KSRQ) to Flint, MI (KFNT) One of Allegiant's Regular Routes

Figured I do a flight headed into the night as I approached Michigan. A strange thing happened to the paint on this one at sunset.

PART 1

fsscr000.jpg

fsscr001.jpg

fsscr002.jpg

fsscr003.jpg

fsscr004.jpg

fsscr005.jpg

fsscr006.jpg

fsscr007.jpg

fsscr008.jpg

Please see PART 2

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PART 2

fsscr009.jpg

fsscr010.jpg

Now this is where things got strange...I've never flown with this paint at night before so there may be an issue with the textures. No clue.

fsscr011.jpg

fsscr012.jpg

fsscr013.jpg

fsscr014.jpg

fsscr015.jpg

fsscr016.jpg

fsscr017.jpg

fsscr018.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow David, you lost your tail section! That's similiar to what happened to one of my downloads at dusk (post that I said looked like my aircraft was entering the twilight zone) ! Oh well, I do love that Allegiant livery on that aircraft!

Nice flight David and glad you made it down okay!

Rick :cool:

Wow David, you lost your tail section! That's similiar to what happened to one of my downloads at dusk (post that I said looked like my aircraft was entering the twilight zone) ! Oh well, I do love that Allegiant livery on that aircraft!

Nice flight David and glad you made it down okay!

Rick :cool:

Thanks Rick! Always a first time for everything!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A very nice flight and pics. of it. I really like the low light shots. :cool: :cool: The missing tail section is a head scratcher. I have a Vickers Viscount that begins to become transparent at dusk. Someone told me it had something to do with the Alpha Channel setting. :confused:

Larry

A very nice flight and pics. of it. I really like the low light shots. :cool: :cool: The missing tail section is a head scratcher. I have a Vickers Viscount that begins to become transparent at dusk. Someone told me it had something to do with the Alpha Channel setting. :confused:

Thanks Larry. I have no clue on painting aircraft. Do me don’t know :rolleyes: Might be a retirement project

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Must have been heavy flak over Flint?

Great shots and a fun trip!

Definitely something going on! Thanks.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sweet!!

nice route

Thanks!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]