Longitude Flight to a Stormy Exuma Island

engine70

Today's flight in the Longitude takes us from an early morning departure in Orlando to a stormy (and incredible looking) arrival into Exuma Island in the Bahamas.

ORL_MYEF1.jpg

All five passengers are on board at Orlando Executive, we have our clearance and we're ready to roll

ORL_MYEF2.jpg

Lining up on runway 25

ORL_MYEF3.jpg

The sun rises over the horizon as we near the east coast of Florida

ORL_MYEF4.jpg

Passing Freeport

ORL_MYEF5.jpg

Cruising over Nassau at FL370. We're actually already nearing our TOD on this quick one hour flight

ORL_MYEF6.jpg

I only checked one place for weather in Exuma and it wasn't updated, so these storm clouds were a bit of a surprise

ORL_MYEF7.jpg

We descended through some precip but quickly emerged only to find we had to turn right back towards the storm. Also catching my first glimpse of a rainbow in MSFS, but more to come!

ORL_MYEF8.jpg

This was the most incredible visual I've ever seen in a flight simulator. Double rainbows, rain has overtaken the field but the sun is still shinning on my aircraft on short final, just amazing stuff!

ORL_MYEF9.jpg

I somehow managed to stay focused enough to give our five passengers a fairly smooth landing into a rainy Exuma Island

ORL_MYEF10.jpg

At the end of the rainbow is a Citation Longitude, which at a cost of 26 million dollars is probably more valuable than a pot of gold anyway

Thanks for viewing!

Ryzen 5 3600X | RTX 2060 | 32 GB 3200 G.Skill RAM | 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe M.2 SSD

Really nice series! Thanks for posting. Yes, that scenery is quite someting to see. :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]