a visit back to P3D

jankees

Great screen shots!!! But then again we need to remember In FSX P3D etc, we can see and use many other screens including in the cockpit while looking outside the windshield as well!!

In 2020 you are locked in to what someone on a toy gamer screen would see!! 2020 is not interested in simulating RW flight as PSX and P3D are! It is only interested in the money of the X Box whatever gamer!! If you fall for the pretty scenery and don't actually sim flying an actual RW aircraft, you are going 100% away from real world of actually flying a sim!! You are just choosing to play yet another online video game

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Great screen shots!!! But then again we need to remember In FSX P3D etc, we can see and use many other screens including in the cockpit while looking outside the windshield as well!!

In 2020 you are locked in to what someone on a toy gamer screen would see!! 2020 is not interested in simulating RW flight as PSX and P3D are! It is only interested in the money of the X Box whatever gamer!! If you fall for the pretty scenery and don't actually sim flying an actual RW aircraft, you are going 100% away from real world of actually flying a sim!! You are just choosing to play yet another online video game

Well, if multiple screen support is a sign of a True Sim (whatever that means exactly) and Asobo supposedly are only interested in so called gamers, why are they developing multiple screen support? I get and understand it may not meet everyone's needs right now, but let's try to keep to some facts. Previous sims had many years and multiple versions to add all of the functionality they had. MSFS is basically at the beginning of that journey.

I wish we could stay on topic, and not have so many threads go off the rails with bitterness towards FS2020 and Asobo. Some of the complaints and frustrations are understandable, but it's so tiresome to constantly find them in threads that are not about that sim.

If it doesn't make you happy, don't use it and move on. Just my two cents.

- James

Intel i7-10700F 2.9 gigahertz - 16GB Memory DDR4 3000 megahertz - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB - 480GB SSD + 1TB HDD - Windows 10