Navy ships suddenly missing in San Diego Bay!!!

Murph's law!!!!!!!!

I seem to be the only one having trouble!

There are no Navy ships showing in San Diego bay, they appear to be under water!

Data settings set to medium, tried high still no ships.

I've got ships etc all turned on.

Thanks

Do you mean ships in the Bing satellite imagery or AI ship traffic? The water texture semi-covers up the imagery of boats, docks, etc., and I have yet to see any ship and ferry traffic with the setting at 100%.

Asus Prime Z490-P motherboard, Intel i7-10700K CPU, 32GB DDR4 3200 memory, GeForce RTX 2070-8GB video, 1TB M.2 SSD, Windows 10-64 bit, Acer 23"WS LCD and Benq 19" LCD, Logitech Flight Yoke, Thrustmaster Pedals, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, TrackIR 5, MSFS Deluxe and FSX Deluxe, UTX-USA2, UTX-TAC, GEX-NA, ASN, WOAI

If you have an Nvidia G-Force graphics card, G-Force experience may have reset your FS settings to maximize frame rate. Check graphics options to make sure photogrammetry is enabled.

I recommend going into the GeForce Experience settings and disabling the option to automatically optimize games.

I recommend going into the GeForce Experience settings and disabling the option to automatically optimize games.

I just discovered that all of the boats and yachts are missing around all of the piers etc.

Will try to change nvidia setting to see if that helps

Thanks

i just discovered that all of the boats and yachts are missing around all of the piers etc.

Will try to change nvidia setting to see if that helps

thanks

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nvidia settings didn't do it but turning on the photo geomerty fixed it

thank again i ain't the sharpest tack in the box, so every little bit helps!!!!!!!!!

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nvidia settings didn't do it but turning on the photo geomerty fixed it

thank again i ain't the sharpest tack in the box, so every little bit helps!!!!!!!!!

Good to hear it is working for you again!

Just to be clear, the point about the Nvidia GeForce Experience setting isn't that changing it would fix the issue, that was very much the photogrammetry setting in the sim. The suspicion around the Nvidia setting is that it may have been what disabled the setting in the sim.

Sadly this fix only works for areas of the world that have photogrammetry. Here in the uk that is only two cities that don't include London so all of our boats in marinas etc are under water with no fix currently available. Same in the south of France and a lot of other countries too.

It is a bit of an immersion killer so I am hoping that Blackshark will be able to do something on this at some point.

Regards

Stinger

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk