A case of the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing

Issues with Windows 10 version 2004

An issue with the latest Windows 10 update prevents some players to install their Deluxe or Premium Deluxe content due to seeing the error message “(this content) does not work on this device.”

Some loading and crash issues could be linked to the latest Windows 10 version 2004 update

Workaround : Rollback to a previous update (see Remove an installed Windows update)

Reset or reinstall Windows.

Making me think twice before letting Windows Update patch

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

I can only speak to my experience. I have the Deluxe edition from the MS Store and am running the Windows 10 - 2004 updated operating system.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

I was 'tempted' to buy the Premium but upon reflection I wasn't really interested in the specified added few planes.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx