Best Msfs2020 version and download website....

Hi guys I am about to download MsFs2020. I am thinking the most expensive version. How is that version and what is the best download website to get this version? I want the best site with least amount of headaches to download. Also if you think this version is not worth it tell me why...... thank you

Wherever you buy it you will end up actually downloading it from the Microsoft site (Steam Etc only installs the downloader) and you will need a Microsoft account. I wish I had bought the full version instead of the standard but standard is still great.

In case you didn’t know, the standard version is on Game Pass, which costs £1 for the first month so you can trial both the game and the direct from Microsoft experience for next to nothing.

I went with Microsoft direct As I thought the less intermediaries the better but I guess that Steam or Amazon etc is just a preference.

“I wish I had bought the full version”

Hey Steve, I presume you know you can upgrade it to the premium deluxe?

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I didn’t realise that. You’d have thought it’d work out the same wouldn’t you, or maybe just a little amount more.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

• 1 month later...
Yea, that’s what I thought when buying the standard version. If I had realised and knew about Game Pass I’d have paid the quid to try out the standard.

Yea, you dont get a break on the price if you buy the Standard and then want to "upgrade" to Premium. You will end up paying full price for the Premium.

My wife was going to get me the Premium version for our anniversary until I saw the cost, ain't going to pay full price, on top of what I've already paid.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

All very interesting but there is nowhere that says where to download from. I tried MS got nowhere, tried here still nowhere. Good job I have FSX.

Sambrook

In Windows 10, go to Microsoft Store and browse or search for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I decided to split the choices and went with the middle 'Deluxe' version. The few extra airports and aircraft didn't interest me enough to pay the cost differential. I don't regret the decision.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx